Thursday, January 15, 2009

welcome to my Blog.

I always wanted to start a blog. I really enjoy cooking and many of my friends told me I should make one and post some recipes. I finally decided to go for it. This should not be looked at as solely a food blog. It is merely a blog of things that interest me, and things I feel my friends would enjoy. You can expect all things food, skateboarding and anything else I deem quality content. The name of my blog may confuse some simply because there are no avocado's grown in Brooklyn. This is why I decided to call it The Brooklyn Avocado.

Avocado Toast.


1 slice of toasted bread, bagel or anything in between.
1 thin sliced tomato salt and peppered.
1 avocado sliced, salt and peppered.
1 tablespoon of olive oil drizzled on top.

Who needs Cream Cheese with this delicious accompaniment?

2 comments: